Beaded Beauty !

Beaded Beauty !
Hand made brown leather purse with a 18" braided strap messures 81/2 x 51/2 all hand beaded $35.00 plus shipping

Friday, December 5, 2014

Hi Gang ! I've been a busy bee this last month ,hope you all had a great Thanksgiving !
I've been getting things together for my spring line and working on other project as well .
 I'm working on a queen size quilt for my bed ,first time for me so any help will be welcome !!
So far 360  squares on all I have to do is sew the all together ,that should take too long RIGHT ??
I have always wanted a rag quilt so I figured how hard can it be . I'll let you know when I finish it .
Christmas time here again ...Wow where dose this time go ,I keep thinking it is all moving too fast we need to slow down !
We are under a winter storm watch so be careful out there . I have batten down the hatches ,and have yummy supplies stocked for the weekend,  So hold on for the ride .....  keep warm !!

No comments:

Post a Comment